As I’ve gotten older and my likes and interests have evolved, choosing gifts for my mom has become easier. I tend to choose products and visit shops that I would enjoy myself and the gifts are always a hit. Now my only explanation for this phenomenon is that I’m turning into my mother, which isn’t such a bad thing. When I was little I would, of course, rely on handmade gifts (probably something along the lines of macaroni art) and now that I’m in my late twenties I’ve come full circle with including a handmade touch with each gift. Whether I’ve crafted the whole gift or just added in a handwritten note, my mom always appreciates the extra thought.
- Create a beautiful flower arrangement – tutorial here
- Handmade note cards – similar tutorial here
- Handmade flour sack towels – tutorial here
- Cold brew kit for the coffee lover. This comes with an adorable reusable jar and organic filter. View here from Rodale’s.
- The Shine Project not only offers gorgeous jewelry but employees inner city students allowing them to support their education and learn valuable business skills. Learn more about them and shop their jewelry here – The Shine Project.
- My mom’s favorite candle is Feu de Bois from Lafco. So if she likes it, all moms will (I think that’s how it works). – Shop Here
- Found & Co. offers unique items for the hostess and home. You can’t go wrong with any of their products but this handmade french market bag would be perfect for mom. – Shop Here.
- Wool And The Gang offers a wide variety of knit kits that gives the crafty women in your life all the supplies they need to complete their own project. Shop their kits here.
- Let your mom create a beautiful embroidered floral monogram – Shop the kits from Miniature Rhino here.
- Nautical Wooden Blocks – Shop Here
- Rustic Grapevine Wreath – Shop Here
- Kitchen Chalkboard – Shop Here
- Handmade Rope Basket – Shop Here
Cook her breakfast in bed or celebrate the day with a leisurely brunch. Be sure to bring along a sweet dessert.